Stuck what to buy for Christmas, why not get an end of season, Telford Tigers Season Ticket?
Fans can buy an end of season, season ticket between now and the 28th December 2019. The ticket will enable the holder to access to all the Telford Tigers 1 and 2 home games1 from the 29th December to the end of the 2019/20 domestic season.
An excellent gift idea, brilliant value for money.
Becoming a Telford Tigers season ticket holder for the end of the 2019/20 season offers great value with added benefits including:
- You have an allocated/dedicated season ticket holder seat of your choice for all home games.
- You get the first choice of seats for all other Telford Tigers home games not covered by season ticket such as Cup / Cup Semi-Finals / Cup Finals / Playoffs / Friendly Challenge games.
- Benefit from a dedicated entrance to the rink allowing you to avoid queues.
- 15% Discount at Cash & Carry Tyres
- Corporate membership rates at Aspirations Gyms*
- Discount at Coal Grill & Bar
Buy now at: http://ticketstelford.com/whats-on/sport/ or by contacting the box office on 01952 382370
- Season Tickets are non-transferable and can only be used by the named individual
- Telford Tigers 1 Season Tickets include 12 Telford Tigers 1 home games plus the Telford Tigers 2 home league games.
- Season tickets do not include any Cup, Cup Semi-Finals / Finals, playoffs or challenge games.
- TLC Discounts are not applicable
- The Concessionary Ticket applies to full-time students aged 18+, people aged 60+ and people registered disabled. Full details and categories can be found here.
- Family Tickets are:
- 1 Adult & 2 Children
- 2 Adults & 1 Child
- 2 Adults & 2 Children
- 2 Adults & 3 Children