2022 Playoffs Own & Loan Jerseys: The Hexagon Telford Tigers are super excited to reveal the 2022 limited edition 2022 playoff jersey, complete with our club sponsors. The jerseys will be worn by Telford Tigers 1 for the upcoming playoff fixtures alongside the limited edition orange jerseys.
Tigers have again partnered with our regular kit supplier fiveon3 hockey apparel for the one-off jersey.
These exclusive shirts will not be available to buy as replicas and will cost £75 each.
Own & Loan means that you will be the owner of YOUR favourite players’ jersey, which will be loaned back to the club and player for the playoff fixtures up to the completion of the 2021/22 season.
Jerseys will be released for sale at 10am Wednesday 9th March and sold on a first come first served basis on the Telford Tigers website.
* Terms & Conditions:
- All own & Loan jerseys will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- The 2022 playoff jersey will be worn by Telford Tigers 1 players alongside the limited edition orange jerseys for upcoming playoff fixtures.
- One 2022 playoff jersey will be available for each Telford Tigers 1 player
- Jerseys will be available to purchase from 10am Wednesday 9th March.
- The Own & Loan jersey is specific to a player and therefore is non transferable.
- Tigers will launder all jerseys before presentation and will endeavour to have them available for the end of season presentation evening on 13th May 2022.
- In the event of a jersey owner being unable to attend the presentation evening, will be available for collection from the rink. Dates for collection will be confirmed.
- If a player leaves before the end of the season, the jersey will be made available as soon as possible, the remainder of the jersey cost will be non refundable.