Christmas Own & Loan Jerseys: The Hexagon Telford Tigers are really excited to reveal the 2021 Christmas festive season special Own & Loan Jerseys complete with our sponsors. The jerseys will be worn by Telford Tigers 1 for home games until the 22nd December 2021.
Tigers have again partnered with our regular kit supplier fiveon3 hockey apparel for the festive season jersey.
Tom Watkins, Tigers General Manager added “We’ve been planning on having some special shirts throughout the season for a while now and I think our 2021 Christmas jersey is very striking. Nick at Fiveon3 has done another excellent job with the design this year. We will wear the jersey throughout December at our home fixtures depending on any colour clashes.”
Telford Tigers 1 will be wearing the jerseys until the 22nd of December for home games and the shirts will be presented* to the proud owners at the end of the Leeds Knights home game on 27th December.
These exclusive shirts will not be available to buy as replicas and will cost £75 each.
Own & Loan means that you will be the owner of YOUR favourite players’ jersey, which will be loaned back to the club and player for the home games up to the 22nd December.
* Terms & Conditions:
- All own & Loan jerseys will be allocated on a first come, first served basis
- One 2021 Christmas jerseys will be available for each Telford Tigers 1 player
- Jerseys are available to purchase now
- The Own & Loan jersey is specific to a player and therefore is non transferable.
- Due to COVID, Tigers will launder all jerseys before presentation and will endeavour to have them available for the 27th December
- In the event of a jersey owner being unable to attend the game on the 27th December, the jersey will be available for collection from the rink after Christmas.
- If a player leaves during the December period, the jersey will be made available as soon as possible, the remainder of the jersey cost will be non refundable.