Join our Team: Applications are open for our Marketing vacancy. Tigers Need You!! And we need you soon!! Do you have time to volunteer and help the NIHL National Division League Champions and Laidler League Champions?
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing and publishing social media and website content.
|Job Title:||Marketing Officer|
|Location:||Telford Ice Rink & Remote|
|Purpose:||To engage with stakeholders through the creation of engaging social media content whilst supporting the Telford Tigers in driving their digital presence.|
|Hours:||Part-time, at least 8 hours per week|
- Social media and website updates
- A regular cadence of social posts across different platforms
- Sharing of sponsor posts across multiple platforms
- Updating Telford Tigers website – scores, roster, match night reports
- Next game posts – update social banners
- Promote Telford Tigers events, including Photography, video, posts etc.
- Promote tickets and merchandise
- Email campaigns
If you require more information please contact us
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a similar role(s)
- Social media and marketing experience with networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and social media tools such as Hootsuite and MailChimp
- A great communicator
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Focused and organised
This exciting and varied position requires a flexible approach to working. Telford Tigers are committed to flexible working arrangements provided they meet the needs of the business.
The Job Description may be subject to change at the discretion of Telford Tigers and in accordance with business developments. Any changes will be communicated and consulted with the post holder appropriately.
How to apply:
To apply, please send your CV with a covering letter, detailing relevant skills and experience that would make you ideal for this role to email@example.com