Due to the expansion and demand of our digital services, an exciting opportunity has arisen for us to appoint an Audio Visual Officer.
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing our digital match night experience. You will be tasked with delivering real-time video streaming for the Telford Tigers National team, producing match night highlights, and carrying out end of game interviews whilst supporting Telford Tigers’ social media content programme.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV with covering letter, detailing relevant skills and experience that would make you ideal for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||Audio Visual Officer|
|Location:||Telford Ice Rink & Remote|
|Purpose:||To engage with stakeholders though the creation of engaging video and audio content whilst supporting the Telford Tigers in driving their digital presence.|
|Hours:||Part-time 8 hours per week (At least 50% of time will be weekend work)|
- Working with the management team to plan and manage match nights live streaming.
- Setting up technical AV equipment and software for match night live streaming, responsible for elements such as mixing desk, camera coordination and video overlays.
- Carry out post-game interviews with both home and away coaches and players.
- Produce 15-minute game highlights weekly for the club’s YouTube channel and other social media platforms.
- Plan and execute engaging video content for social media promotions and campaigns such as mini game highlights and player interviews.
- Assist the coaching team in providing game footage for team analysis, including uploading footage to INSTAT.
- To contribute to maintaining consistent brand identity throughout all club content.
- Support the marketing team in managing other digital platforms and content production as required.
- Test equipment to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions.
- A learning mindset – open-minded, prepared to learn and adapt.
- Experience of live streaming events.
- Knowledge and experience of video/audio production and editing.
- Use of working with single and multiple cameras and microphones with mixing desk.
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks/projects unsupervised.
- Intermediate IT Skills.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
Whilst training would be provided for the specific technology below, working knowledge and experience would be an advantage*:
- OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro
- Screen capture software such as Game Capture HD
- YouTube channel management
*Software used is subject to change
This exciting and varied position requires a flexible approach to working. The candidate will be required to carry out at least 50% of the role during Telford Tigers National home fixtures which predominantly take place on Sunday evenings.
Telford Tigers are committed to flexible working arrangements provided they meet the needs of the business.
The Job Description may be subject to change at the discretion of Telford Tigers and in accordance with business developments. Any changes will be communicated and consulted with the post holder appropriately.
Watch out for further details about new signings at Telford Tigers, visit: https://www.telfordtigers.net/news or catch up on Facebook or Twitter.