Due to the growth of Telford Tigers, an exciting opportunity has arisen for us to appoint an Team Manager for our National team at Telford Tigers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the club’s General Manager and Head Coach of the Telford Tigers National Team. You will be tasked with supporting all areas of administration and operations whilst working closely with other operational and commercial team members at the club.
How to apply
To apply, please send your interest, detailing any relevant skills and experience that would make you ideal for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Title:||Telford Tigers Team Manager (National)|
|Location:||Telford Ice Rink (Travel may be required)|
|Purpose:||To support the club’s General Manager and Head Coach and integrate as part of the National Team’s off-ice support staff.|
|Hours:||Voluntary part-time role. Approx 8-12 hours per week (At least 50% of time will be weekend work)|
- Attend home fixtures at Telford Ice Rink as a minimum (away travel may be required).
- Track and analyse player disciplines, supporting the Head Coach with any discipline appeals.
- Lead on the planning of team logistics for game days, including away game arrangements.
- Assist with player registrations and player administration, throughout the duration of the season.
- Undertake a EIHA Manager course.
- Communicate with players and other stakeholders (such as match day volunteers, sponsors, fans and rink staff) where required.
- Liaise with third-party suppliers such as equipment, travel and venue suppliers where required.
- Assist the Marketing and Media team in coordinating content creation at training sessions and game days.
- Support the club in promoting fixtures and events where appropriate.
Ideal Person Specification
- A learning mindset – open-minded, prepared to learn and adapt.
- Knowledge of ice hockey.
- Intermediate IT Skills.
- Excellent communication skills with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks/projects unsupervised.
This exciting and varied position requires a flexible approach to working. The candidate will be required to carry the majority of the role during Telford Tigers National home fixtures which predominantly take place on Sunday evenings and training sessions which take place on Thursday evenings at Telford Ice Rink.
The responsibilities and person specification may be subject to change at the discretion of Telford Tigers and in accordance with business developments. Any changes will be communicated and consulted with the post holder appropriately.
If you have any questions about this role, please feel free to get in touch via email email@example.com