Last updated: May 2020
Telford Tigers Ltd, doing business as Telford Tigers (“Telford Tigers”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information you disclose to us. We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, passwords, security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services when participating in activities with our Services or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and our Services, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
- Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
- Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor (SQUARE) and you should review its privacy policies and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected, some information – such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics is collected automatically when you use our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate our Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but
may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies. You can find out more about this in our Cookies Policy
Information collected from other sources: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. YOUR INFORMATION
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes if this is following your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below). Details about opting out are available on the footer of all our marketing emails.
- Fulfil and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through our Services.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in competitions.
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- For other Business Purposes. We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, sites, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies,
suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved. More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on our Services, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with our Services over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
4. WHO WILL WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorised each party so that you may easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us using the details below.
- Invoice and Billing
- Event Marketing
- Website Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Website Hosting
- Online Store Hosting
- Five on 3
- Seatons Sports
6. KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SAFE
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures such as web site security certificates, designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, the transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
7. INFORMATION FROM MINORS (U13’s)
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using our Services, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of our Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
8. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you reside in the United Kingdom, you have the right under certain circumstances:
- to be provided with access to your personal data held by us;
- to request the rectification or erasure of your personal data held by us;
- to request that we cease processing your data;
- to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (while we verify or investigate your concerns with this information, for example);
- to object to profiling activities based on our own legitimate interests;
- to object to solely automated processing; and
- to request that your data be transferred to a third party (data portability, if applicable).
In addition, where you have provided your consent to our processing of personal data, you can withdraw this at any time.
To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request following applicable data protection laws (GDPR 2018).
If you are resident in the United Kingdom and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioners Office.
9. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We change this Privacy Notice from time to time by posting a revised version and updating the ‘Effective Date’ above. The revised version will be effective on the “Effective Date” listed. We will provide you with reasonable prior notice of substantial changes in how we use your information, including by email, if you have provided an email address. If you disagree with these changes, you can cancel your account at any time and/or stop your use of our Services. Your continued use of our Services constitutes your acceptance of any changes to this Privacy Notice.
10. CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Tom Watkins, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Telford Tigers Ltd
7 Parker Court
Stafford Technology Park
Stafford, ST18 0WP