The Tigers Cricket Day has had a long standing relationship with St. Georges Cricket Club who provide the facilities to the Tigers free of charge for us to run what has always been a very good season opening social event and is an extremely important part of the Tigers fundraising calendar.
This years cricket day is Sunday August 5th,
This year the format will be similar to last:
- We have space for 16 teams
- Each team being 6 a side
- 6 overs will be bowled by each team per game
- each pair batting for two overs
- Every wicket lost will cost 5 runs
- Each team will play a minimum of 2 games and the tournament will be a knockout format
- Entrance fee will be £10 per head for cricket players.
Matches will start at 10.30am, with the day itself starting at 10am.
PLAYERS, please arrive at 10:00, payment of £10/player on arrival. If you have kit, please bring it. Limited supplies will be available if you don’t have kit.
To enter a team, register by emailing your team name to [email protected]
And don’t forget the day has lots of other activities as well as the cricket there will be:
- Bouncy Castle
- Interactive Hockey Goal
- And many other fun activities
ANYONE BRINGING THEIR OWN ALCOHOL ONTO CLUB GROUNDS WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE IMMEDIATELY WITH NO EXCEPTIONS.
We value the relationship with everyone connected to St. George’s Cricket Club and are very grateful for the use of the fabulous facilities and look forward to another fun filled family day out.