Do you want to be the proud owner of an exclusive, money can’t buy hockey jersey which YOU have designed yourself?
Well if the answer is yes, you’re in the right place! The Telford Tigers jersey design competition is a fun little idea which should keep you all entertained, especially while all you creative lot are at home.
The winning designer will have their jersey design manufactured into an exclusive one-off keepsake jersey by our partners at Fiveon3. We’ll also share the winning jersey design for everyone else to admire.
The competition is open to all ages, so get involved! Simply download the template below and email a copy of your design to email@example.com. Please make sure you include your name in the email.
You will find further details and rules of the competition below. The winning design will be chosen by our Head Coach and General Manager, Tom Watkins.
Good Luck and have fun!
Stuck for inspiration? Why not look back at some of our game photos on Flickr. Click here to see more!
- Entries must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only one entry per person
- Designs must be completed on the provided template
- Digital and hand-drawn designs welcomed
- Competition closes Thursday 30th April 23:59, entries received after this time will not be considered
- Winner will be announced live on Friday 1st May 18:00
- The winning design will be manufactured into a single jersey for the winner only, the jersey will not be made available to purchase