Telford Tigers can confirm that today’s fixture (Sunday 15th March) against Raiders will still be going ahead as planned at Telford Ice Rink.
With the current circumstances regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) in mind, we kindly ask that staff, fans and players help us in preventing the spread of the virus. We reiterate the steps published in the joint statement made by the UK hockey bodies which can be found on the EIHA website.
During today’s game, we encourage everyone to follow the guidance provided by GOV.UK and Public Health England.
– Wash your hands with soap and water often – for at least 20 seconds
– Always wash your hands when you get home or into work
– Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
– Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve when you cough or sneeze
– Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards
– Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
If you show any of the below symptoms, it is advised that you self isolate and stay at home for 7 days.
- A high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- A new, continuous cough – this means you’ve started coughing repeatedly
For more detailed information, please visit www.NHS.uk